Today I’m posting from my family home on Pinnacle Mountain, just outside the quaint town of Clayton, Georgia.
It’s a sisters’ long weekend, and we’re about to head out to lunch, so I’ll make this quick!
The vase is the bottom part of a covered glass dish purchased at a nearby flea market. I’ve filled it with:
- Berries—perhaps young wild blackberries
- Pine branches
- Queen Anne’s lace
To the either side of the vase, I placed:
- Bark—covered with lichen and moss
- Mountain laurel branch—dead, covered with lichen and moss
- Rhododendron—foliage and bud
- Rocks found on various family hikes
Thanks to Cathy and her blog, Rambling in the Garden, for hosting the IAVOM meme. It’s helped me connect to other garden bloggers and makes blogging much more enjoyable. Be sure to visit her post today (she has a nice rustic vase featuring Allium christophii) and the comments section to see what other gardeners around the world have put in a vase on Monday.
Thanks for stopping by! Please come again.